Motion Designer (Mid-weight)
Creative - Design · London Temporarily Remote
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
JOB DESCRIPTION: Motion Designer (Mid-weight)
Our designers often work on projects that require art direction, graphic design, 2D motion, and/or editing. Each designer also has their own specialism, whether it’s illustration or 3D. We are looking for problem solvers who can help shape creative ideas as well as turn them into realities, including ideas in the metaverse, VR, AR and other cutting edge industry tech.
You will understand traditional graphic design and motion theory but know how and when to break it.
You will collaborate with other disciplines to push development and innovation.
This role is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Explore and work within a variety of different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
- Generate the creative ideas and campaign look and feel
- Oversee and lead members of the team to bring out the best in the designers
- Collaborate with other designers and creative planners
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Present work internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date with industry development and tools
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience as a Motion designer or similar role
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Strong aesthetic skills with graphic design principles knowledge
- Ability to meet deadline and collaborate with a team and clients
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Experience in video editing
- Cinema 4D
- Experience with AR
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience with sound design and using Audition
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour