Lead / Senior Motion Designer
Creative - Design · London Temporarily Remote
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead / Senior Motion Designer
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
What we look for in our designers is quite unique as we love hybrid talent! We currently have a diverse Design team with skills ranging from art direction, graphic design, 2D motion, and/or editing.
Each designer also has their own specialism, whether it’s illustration or 3D, which means individuals on the team will bring something different to a project.
The Lead Motion Designer will play an integral part in the Design team, not only will you work on projects and briefs, but you will be heavily involved in the progression and development of the junior & midweight designers in the team. The Lead Motion Designer will also partner heavily with other disciplines within the agency to ensure solid communication and best practices across the agency.
- Explore and work within a variety of different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
- Generate the creative ideas and campaign look and feel
- Oversee and lead members of the team on projects encouraging collaboration and to bring out the best in the designers
- Collaborate with other designers and creative planners
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Present work internally and externally
- Nurture junior designers and help them grow
- Stay up-to-date with industry development and tools
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience as a Motion or Graphic designer or similar role
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience in video editing
- Strong aesthetic skills with graphic design principles knowledge
- Ability to meet deadline and collaborate with a team and clients
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Cinema 4D
- Experience with AR
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience with sound design and using Audition
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions.
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour