Talent Acquisition Assistant
Operations · London Temporarily Remote
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
We are excited to be recruiting this new role in a growing People team. We are on the look-out for an awesome Talent Acquisition Executive/Assistant who has a genuine passion for TA. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked either in a HR team or has recruitment experience and would like to deliver the full-recruitment cycle in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, working with hiring managers to plan interview and selection criterias, assess, and hiring candidates to fill open positions across London and Berlin. This is an incredibly hands-on role and that requires a high-level of planning and coordination.
You will be surrounded by people who are extremely passionate about what they do and love creating processes to ensure we deliver exceptional work and experiences.
The role will report into the Head of People based in London.
This role is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role you will:
- Maintain our applicant tracking system, Team Tailor, to ensure it is up-to-date at all times
- Create strong and diverse candidate pipelines for all open positions and future hiring needs
- Use the LinkedIn corporate licence, including carrying out headhunting searches
- Advertise roles on various channels and suggest new platforms to be considered
- Keep all job descriptions up-to-date
- Conduct briefings with the hiring managers to make sure the need of the role are fully understood
- Ensure that we always provide an excellent candidate experience across all of our roles
- Be responsive and detailed orientated
- Prepare interview scorecards and questions for hiring managers, with their support
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Support the agency with their Diversity and Inclusion commitments
- Participate in career events
- Support on ad-hoc recruitment projects
- Provide admin support to the Head of People, this may include preparation of offer paperwork, coordinating the onboarding process including running people inductions, reference and background checks
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years experience of working within a HR or recruitment team
- Experience or an understanding of recruitment best practices and the full recruitment life cycle
- Super organised and strong attention to detail
- Experience of implementing and/or using HR and applicant tracking systems
- Passionate about people
- Experience of working at a fast growing company
- Emotionally intelligent with an ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
Nice to have:
- In-house experience of working in within a HR or recruitment team
- Experience in developing effective and efficient recruitment strategies during high-growth periods
- Experience with diversity and inclusion strategies
- Basic understanding of UK employment law, policies and best practices
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equality Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour