Producer- Casting and Talent Specialist
Account Planning · London Temporarily Remote
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
We’re looking for a Producer to join our expanding production team and deliver shoots in all their forms. This person will play a lead role in casting talent, creators and influencers for complex campaigns. The Producer will establish themselves as the main point of contact within the agency for casting.
Alongside this you will lead on pre-production and post-production processes, as well as the shoot days themselves.
We’re looking for someone with strong project management and communication skills, as well as contacts and experience in the casting industry.
- Research and casting talent including actors, models, creators and influencers
- Main point of contact for freelancers working on a shoot as well as any other involved third party individuals/companies - including negotiation of costs and continued communication throughout the productions
- Develop and update roster of prefered suppliers and freelancers
- Manage all onboarding of shoot related freelancers
- Develop and own production timing plan from client brief through to final delivery of files
- Develop and distribute Byte shoot list, and call sheet (shoot schedule).
- See through the production budget from the initial estimate, to the detailed production cost for client review through to the reconciliation of all budgets post shoot
- Ensure the sign off and delivery of shoot brief (includes casting and location brief)
- Manage invoicing and payment processes
- Review and analyse creative concept and visual concept to assess project feasibility
- Attend Byte creative and design reviews prior to client approval
- Manage key production milestones on all projects that involve a shoot (either internal or third party produced)
- Support development PPM Deck (working with other disciplines as necessary)
- Contribute to the creative process with creative production solutions
- Work closely with other Byte disciplines to ensure clear client communication and that the desired creative vision is achieved
- Record what works and what doesn’t for any shoot related “Wrap” meetings
- To be solution orientated - explore all the options before pushing back
- Flag any production issues or implications caused by internal or client delays
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people. To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- 2+ years’ experience in roles involving production assistant or production management
- Experience in casting and street casting
- Experience producing campaigns for social media
- Experience managing production planning for campaigns
- Experience working on consumer brands
- Strong client communication skills
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humou