Junior Community Planner (Gaming/Esports)
Creative - Planners · New York
Junior Community Planners at Byte are responsible for maintaining, curating, and analyzing a brand's social media presence. Effective and impactful community planning results in a deep understanding of how a brand's audience interacts, responds, and engages with content across social platforms. These insights are used for future creative development.
This role requires close collaboration and integration with all areas of the business (media, tech and data) and this person will be expected to be able to frame their work in a solid strategy that’s grounded in insight and underpinned by an understanding of digital platforms and paid advertising formats.
The Junior Community Planner will be expected to deliver:
- Data and insights from organic social channels
- Content strategies across a brand's social platforms
- Concepts for content that lives on a brand's social platforms
- Post copy for content calendar and reactive posts
- Scheduling of content across a brand's social platforms
- Creative project management assistance
The role of Junior Community Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Assist in the development of social channel strategies for clients
- Create organic content calendars, including writing post copy and planning weekly/monthly content
- Leverage insights from weekly reports to build on key learnings
- Master best practices for organic social channels
- Keep an eye on the competition
- Work alongside Community Planners and Creative Planners when crafting a response to brief, adding valuable audience insights and organic content ideas to the proposal
- Work alongside Account Planners to manage the daily flow of assets and deliverables
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends
- Report on organic performance (weekly, monthly)
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people.
To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- Understanding of organic social media formats and best practices
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience providing inspiration
- Exposure to digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to work with senior clients
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and get stuff done on a tight deadline
- A love for learning and teaching new things
- Great interpersonal and listening skills
- A high attention to detail
- An interest in the gaming/esports community
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.