Paid Social Planner
Media · London Temporarily Remote
JOB DESCRIPTION: Paid Social Planner
Internally this role is known as 'Media Planner'
The person in this role will develop paid media strategies and plans across biddable channels and deliver on those day to day. They will use data and insight to inform strategies and decisions, ensuring we deliver the most effective campaigns and they must be excited about testing and learning to understand what works best for our brands.
The role of Media Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Plan, buy and optimise paid social media activity
- Respond to client (internal and external) briefs
- Ability to report on activity on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop paid media strategies and create key tactical plans to deliver on them
- Deliver media plans to the highest possible standard
- Optimise existing paid social media deliverables
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Manage budgets for paid media deliverables
- Liaise with suppliers when relevant
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadlines
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people. To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- Relevant experience within a paid media based role
- Strong understanding of digital paid media, particularly paid social media
- Advanced proficiency with Ads across a number of social media platforms including but not limited to; TikTok, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Twitter. Familiarity with Google Ads is also advantageous.
- Experience with brand and performance campaigns
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in the use of Excel/Sheets and familiarity with Word/Docs and PowerPoint/Slides
- An inquisitive and numeric mindset
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Training & development opportunities
- Events calendar throughout the year promoting health & wellbeing, learning, fun, and good Bytes
- Global Annual Dept Cares Day which Byte cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual Dept Festival
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a combination of office and remote working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, INCLUSION
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour