Account Planning · London Temporarily Remote
We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles at Byte. We need Grad Execs to work primarily across account planning and biddable media planning/buying, working collaboratively with all elements, including data, technology and content. You will assist in the delivery of day to day work for our clients in these areas, but you will be encouraged to stretch your mind by involving yourself in all areas of the business to develop your knowledge while mastering this key executional role.
The role of Account Executive is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Research customer behaviour and trends
- Plan and execute digital/social campaigns
- Optimise live campaigns
- Work collaboratively with Account Planners, Media Planners, Content Planners and Analysts
- Contribute insights and strategic thinking to all areas of the business
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Take and respond to briefs, both internal and external
- Report on campaign performance
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people.
To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- A good understanding of digital and social media marketing and its potential and limitations
- A creative mind
- Demonstrable interest in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internet research and problem solving skills
- Organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- A love for learning new things
Nice to have:
- Work experience at a digital/creative agency or in a relevant role
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour