Digital Project Manager
Account Planning · New York Temporarily Remote
We’re looking for someone with a passion for digital content project management and production to work with some of our biggest clients.
The content being produced ranges from high-volumes of social content, performance marketing, and complex campaign productions. We need someone who is highly motivated, organized and is able to manage a project team, deliverables and requirements with excellence while operating at high speed.
This person should always be 3-steps ahead and be able to forecast where opportunities and challenges may arise and plan accordingly to capitalize on or mitigate as appropriate.
This role is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Manage and oversee the always-on content planning and delivery process digital content.
- Act as the Project Manager, resource and production lead across all projects they are assigned, developing efficiencies, leading project planning best practices and resources.
- Work closely with Community Planners, Creative Planners, Designers and Motion Designers to ensure all deliverables are met to an excellent standard.
- Work with outside vendors ranging from QA teams to photographers, illustrators, etc., managing and negotiating rates and keeping in line with budgets.
- Manage resource planning and forecasting in-line with commercials and project reconciliations.
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience.
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity.
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure.
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of experience in roles involving digital content management and project management.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role.
- Experience managing campaigns (experience with social and paid social is essential.)
- Experience managing production planning for campaigns.
- Experience working on consumer brands.
- Experience project-managing teams that operate at speed.
- Experience motivating team members and solving problems to make their output more efficient.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues to achieve brilliant work.
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment and maintain a high attention to detail.
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
To complement the team dynamic:
- Sense of humor
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Learns quickly
- Clear communicator
- Open to criticism and ideas
- Persistent and hard-working
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a combination of office and remote working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, INCLUSION
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.