Creative - Planners · New York Flexible Remote
Community Planners at Byte are responsible for maintaining, curating, and analyzing a brand's social media presence. Effective and impactful community planning results in a deep understanding of how a brand's audience interacts, responds, and engages with content across social platforms. These insights are used for future creative development.
This role requires close collaboration and integration with all areas of the business (media, tech and data) and this person will be expected to be able to frame their work in a solid strategy that’s grounded in insight and underpinned by a deep understanding of digital platforms and paid advertising formats.
The Community Planner will be expected to deliver:
- Data and insights from organic social channels
- Content strategies across a brand's social platforms
- Concepts for content that lives on a brand's social platforms
- Post copy for content calendar and reactive posts
- Scheduling of content across a brand's social platforms
The role of Community Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Develop social channel strategies for clients
- Oversee the development of organic content calendars and content planning monthly, quarterly and weekly
- Leverage insights from weekly reports to build on key learnings
- Master best practice for organic social channels
- Write copy for content calendars
- Keep an eye on the competition
- Work alongside creative planners when crafting a response to brief, adding valuable audience insights and organic content ideas to the proposal
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends
- Report on organic performance (weekly, monthly)
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people.
To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- 2+ years relevant experience within a community planning/management role
- Experience providing inspiration
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of digital paid media, particularly paid social media formats
- Exposure to digital marketing campaigns that have increased sales
- Ability to work with senior clients
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and get stuff done on a tight deadline
- A love for learning and teaching new things
- Great interpersonal and listening skills
- A high attention to detail
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
● 15 vacation days plus 12 observed public holidays and your birthday off each year
● Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
● HRA and HSA benefits
● Commuter benefit program
● Flexible working*
● Mental health first aiders
● Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
● Training and development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a combination of office and remote working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability