Lead Motion Designer
Creative - Design - London
**The role of Lead Motion Designer, which is an internal job title, is commonly known in the industry as a Senior Motion Designer**.
What we look for in our designers is quite unique as we love hybrid talent.
Our designers have a hybrid skillset, often working on projects that might require a bit of art direction, graphic design, 2D motion, or editing. However each designer also has their own specialism, whether its illustration, grading or 3D, which means each designer brings something different to a project. We are looking for problem solvers who can help shape creative ideas as well as turn them into realities.
To complement our existing team we are now specifically looking for a Lead Motion Designer who has an interest in Motion Graphics and Editing.
This role is a hands-on role that is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Work with different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
- Oversee and be involved in creative production
- Generate the creative ideas, development and the campaign look and feel
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Occasionally present work internally and externally
- Review junior designers work to ensure high quality
- Stay up-to-date with industry development and tools
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years proven experience as a Motion or Graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects and campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience in video editing
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadline and collaborate with a team and clients
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Cinema 4D
- Experience with AR
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience with sound design and using Audition
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.