Media Executive (Jr. Paid Social & CRM Media Planner)
New York - New York
**Media Executive, as we internally call it, is commonly known in the industry as Jr. Paid Social & CRM Media Planner**
We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles at Byte. We need someone to deliver smart planning and execution across several clients on paid social, as well as owned social and CRM (email and app marketing). This person will develop media strategies and deliver those strategies day to day. They will use data and insight in all aspects of the role, ensuring we deliver the most effective campaigns – someone who gets data and media.
Marketing and technology is converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalized communications at scale. However, technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. We need someone who understands our clients' customers, who can put themselves in their shoes to create strategies and ideas that exceed expectations, who understands that brands are competing for consumers’ attention and have at best a couple of seconds to inspire some sort of interaction. We need people who can come up with big ideas as well as lots of little ones that are framed in a solid strategy grounded in insight.
The role of a Media Exec is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Support senior team members and planners in delivery of work across paid social, organic social & CRM
- Plan, set up, optimize and manage paid social media campaigns across a range of platforms
- Analyze data and report back on performance
- Deliver media plans to the highest possible standard and manage media budgets
- Ensure work is to the highest possible standard, with constant innovation across all deliverables
- Research and assess technology solutions and processes to improve our capabilities
- Contribute insights and strategic thinking to all areas of the business (creative, technology, media, data)
- Liaise with suppliers when relevant
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people.
To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- 1-2 years' experience in relevant industry (marketing, advertising, media, analytics)Strong analytical skills, comfortable interpreting large data sets
- Passion for social media industry and platform trends
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow strict guidelines while working independently
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- An inquisitive mindset and a love for learning new things
- Familiarity with social ads platforms
- Familiarity with CRM channels and best practices
- Knowledge of segmentation and personalization strategies
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques
Marketing and Advertising