Junior Motion Designer
Creative - Design - London
What we look for in our designers is quite unique as we love hybrid talent.
For this role, you are probably just starting out in your career or have a small amount of previous commercial experience - learning the ropes of motion design and eager to support and learn from the wider team.
If you are hard working, committed, can learn fast and have a can-do attitude this would be a great role for you.
An interest in 3D design and AR would be an added benefit.
Our studio consists of Creative Planners, Designers and Motion Designers covering many different skills and specialisms.
This role is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Deliver projects alongside Creative Planners and Designers
- Work with many different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
- Get involved in creative production
- Get stuck in with creative ideas development
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Present work internally and externally
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- A promising showreel
- Good knowledge of Creative Suite, specifically After Effects
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Experience with AR
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience with sound design and using Audition
- Experience with Cinema 4D
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.