Digital Content Project Manager (Gaming and Music)
Account Planning - London
We’re looking for someone with a passion for digital content project management and production to sit to work on two of our biggest ‘always-on’ clients; Spotify and Twitch.
The content being produced is primarily high-volumes of social content that’s being posted out across the EMEA region. We need someone who is highly motivated, organised and is able to manage a project team, deliverables and requirements with excellence while operating at high speed.
This person should always be 3-steps ahead and be able to forecast where opportunities and challenges may arise and plan accordingly to capitalise on or mitigate as appropriate.
The purpose of this role is to help create an environment for our brilliant creative team (Creative Planners, Community Managers and Designers) to produce the best work possible - as efficiently as possible. They need to be a good team player and able to motivate a team to meet deadlines with ease.
This person should be comfortable and credible in front of clients - but will not be wholly responsible for the client relationship.
This role reports directly into a Lead Account Planner and Group Account Head.
This role is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Manage and oversee the always-on content planning and delivery process digital content for Twitch and Spotify
- Work closely with Community Planners, Creative Planners, Designers and Motion Designers to ensure all deliverables are met to an excellent standard
- Work closely with the team to develop and evolve processes across London, Berlin and New York to ensure we benefit from Global efficiencies and maintain consistency
- Manage resource planning and forecasting in-line with commercials and project reconciliations
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years’ experience in roles involving digital content management and project management
- Experience managing campaigns (experience with social is essential)
- Experience managing production planning for campaigns
- Experience working on consumer brands
- Experience project-managing teams that operate at speed
- Experience leading, motivating team members and solving problems to make their output more efficient
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues to achieve brilliant work
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment and maintain a high attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
To complement the team dynamic:
- Sense of humour
- Easily bored
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to criticism and ideas
- Clear communicator