Lead Media Planner (Paid Social/Biddable)
Media · New York
We are looking for someone to lead clients within the paid media offering, while making sure it’s collaborative and closely integrated with creative content, technology and data. This person will provide visionary leadership around paid media, supporting our paid media planners with strategic guidance, personal development and training. They will innovate our offering and help us do outstanding work that delivers true ROI for our clients.
The role of Lead Media Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Lead, line-manage, motivate and inspire your team
- Support Head of Media in developing long term media strategies and key tactical plans
- Plan, buy and optimize paid social media activity
- Oversee reporting of results for both organic and paid media activity
- Recommend and set up measurement solutions for clients
- Take and respond to (internal and external) briefs
- Deliver and present work with data-driven insight and analytics
- Support Account Planners in delivery of internal and client work with paid planning
- Support Lead CRM Planner in collaboration of workstreams across Social and CRM
- Contribute insights and strategic thinking to all areas of the business (content, technology, media, data) and to potential new business prospects
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Manage budgets for paid media deliverables
- Assess technology solutions, processes and data tools to improve our capabilities
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people. To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- 5+ years of relevant experience within a paid media based role at a digital/creative agency
- Experience leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Experience managing complex campaigns and measurement solutions (tracking, attribution, lift and incrementality studies)
- Strong understanding of digital media, particularly paid social media
- Advanced proficiency with social media Ads platform including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Pinterest and TikTok Ads platform
- Advanced proficiency in direct response campaigns
- Advanced proficiency in Excel along with an inquisitive and numeric mindset and advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow strict guidelines while working independently
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- A high attention to detail and strong presentation skills
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with organic Social analytics
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques
- Familiarity with social listening tools (e.g. Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon)
- Familiarity with third party measurement platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, DCM)
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people.
Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 15 vacation days plus 12 observed public holidays and your birthday off each year
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- HRA and HSA benefits
- Commuter benefit programme
- Flexible working*
- Mental health first aiders
- Events throughout the year to promote health & wellbeing
- Training and development opportunities
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a combination of office and remote working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, INCLUSION
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.